Meet the client:
Our client is a team of passionate individuals aspiring to develop the next generation of technology for enabling a better working life. Having worked in the gig economy for years, the client understands the delicate nuances and needs of the current economy.
Provide saw the potential to radically change the working lives of the people of New Zealand. The gig economy has been thriving for the past couple of years because technology has lowered barriers to entry, making it easily accessible to an unprecedented number of people. A decade before, what was perceived as a side hustle has now turned into a million-dollar industry with millions of users. They were looking for mobile app development services in Adelaide to allow businesses to maximize their hiring process.
When we first met with the Provide team, we saw an ambitious vision and passionate goals. The client already had a rough plan for their app, but they wanted a reputed iPhone app development service in Adelaide to take things to the next level to serve businesses and workers better. We helped them chart out a detailed plan for the app using our immersive and collaborative process to understand our clients’ user base and product vision.
The goal of the Provide app has always been to bring together employers and employees and empower them to build teams, manage workers, deploy workers and get work done efficiently. We needed to design an app that can be used quickly and efficiently, so users feel accomplished and achieve what they need to.
As always, we began our process with a collaborative approach and understood priority features and ideal user experience. This is where our mobile app development company in Adelaide starts to map out everything – from user flows to wireframes to mock-ups and designs.
Here are some of the notable features we included in the app:
- Help find jobs: Workers can find jobs or shifts that match their availability on the calendar.
- Rating system: Businesses and workers rate each other to help them choose the best partner.
- Offer choice: The app offers an alternative to workers to accept or reject the jobs.
- Smart search options: Workers can list down their area of choice of work and find jobs accordingly.
- Job creation: Businesses can create jobs and instantly find matches based on criteria and staff availability.
- Robust reporting: Offers detailed reports to help businesses understand where and when staff is working reporting tools.
The Provide app has been launched successfully in the market and is getting attention on both Google and Apple stores. The app includes various features that empower businesses and workers to understand their options better and take control of their work-life cycles. We designed the app to help build the connection between employers and workers, which is the true backbone of the gig economy.
The launch of Provide resulted in the following achievements:
- Early results show increased search rankings and a steady increase in quality leads.
- Staggering increase in download in the first few months of the launch.
- Separate apps on Android and iOS are available for businesses and workers.
Let’s Talk About Your Project!
Learn how our mobile app development in Adelaide can help you build better mobile relationships with your customers. Start a conversation today.