Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using website. The user must agree and accept all the “Terms and Conditions” before using this website.
- You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check periodically for changes.
- If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact our Customer Care Team by email, or call us on (+61-8-8121-7912) between 9am – 6pm.
- This web site (www.pulsetechsolutions.com.au) is owned and operated by Pulse Technologies only. All content present on this site is the property of Pulse Technologies including all the graphics, images, logos, software, trademarks, video, text, audio and animation used on this Site.
- Pulse Technologies name and logo is the trademark of Pulse Technologies only. These trademarks & logo may not be used in any manner. You may not copy, reproduce, republished, use, adapt, modify and alter the contents of this website without the permission of Pulse Technologies.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that Pulse Technologies is not responsible for the content, updates or changes of any third party site links referenced in this website. Pulse Technologies does not have control of any third party website and you are solely responsible for taking all required prevention against viruses or any other descriptive elements.
- This Agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising from or in connection with it shall in all respects be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia. The Parties irrevocably agree that the Courts of Australia are to have exclusive jurisdiction over any Dispute (a) arising from or in connection with this Agreement or (b) relating to any non-contractual obligations arising from or in connection with this Agreement.