Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using website. The user must agree and accept all the “Terms and Conditions” before using this website.
- You are permitted to use our Website solely on the basis of these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these Terms and Conditions. Please check periodically for changes.
- If you have any questions relating to these Terms and Conditions please contact our Customer Care Team by email, or call us on +61-8-8121-7912 between 8am – 11pm.
- This web site (www.pulsetechsolutions.com.au) is owned and operated by Pulse Tech Solutions only. All content present on this site is the property of Pulse Tech Solutions including all the graphics, images, logos, software, trademarks, video, text, audio and animation used on this Site.
- Pulse Tech Solutions name and logo is the trademark of Pulse Tech Solutions only. These trademarks & logo may not be used in any manner. You may not copy, reproduce, republished, use, adapt, modify and alter the contents of this website without the permission of Pulse Tech Solutions.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree that Pulse Tech Solutions is not responsible for the content, updates or changes of any third party site links referenced in this website. Pulse Tech Solutions does not have control of any third party website and you are solely responsible for taking all required prevention against viruses or any other descriptive elements.
- This Agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising from or in connection with it shall in all respects be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Australia. The Parties irrevocably agree that the Courts of Australia are to have exclusive jurisdiction over any Dispute (a) arising from or in connection with this Agreement or (b) relating to any non-contractual obligations arising from or in connection with this Agreement.